- MUTUALLY INTERDEPENDENT -
A new perspective on
lymphedema gains traction across medical specialties.
- NAME CHANGE - The American Board of Phlebology changes its name.
- TRIBUTE - Dr. Asbjornsen pays tribute to Dr. John Bergan, one of the leaders in modern phlebology.
- VARITHENA - An injectable proprietary foam uses standardized bubbles to make sclerotherapy safer.
- “FAVQ”- Dr. Cindy Asbjornsen shares the outcome of a patient with a prominent vein in her foot.
- ONE PATIENT’S PERSPECTIVE -
A man with a family history of lymphedema is proactive about his vein health.
ADDITIONAL VEIN HEALTHCARE RESOURCES